Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

There, my Acer E1-531 wont boot up, it gets as far as the

Customer Question

Hi there, my Acer E1-531 wont boot up, it gets as far as the "acer explore beyond limits" screen with the progress dots going round then after a few moments a light blue screen appears with the following message,"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.
Were collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you"it then returns to the "acer explore beyond limits" screen and goes through the same process again but goes no further,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ive tried holding or tapping the F8 key but nothing happens.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Eddie, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What version of Windows is installed in this Acer computer? Is it Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess