Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Cursor stuck on laptop.JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you

Customer Question

cursor stuck on laptop.
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know how the cursor got stuck.
JA: Is there anything else the Laptop Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I know I need to get active anti virus protection.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Are you using a laptop or desktop?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Is the cursor stuck on the windows login screen or after logging in to windows?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I see that you mentioned in the question that its a laptop.Are you using laptop touch pad or USB mouse?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.