Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My screen says reboot and select proper boot device or insert

Customer Question

My screen says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you Sir this can cause due to incorrect BIOS settings or failed hard drive before jumping to any conclusion we can try some troubleshooting and try to fix the issue.Could you please let me know the make and full model of the computer?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Sir it seems like you had opened another question regarding the same boot device issue.Please reply in this page only.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.