Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My laptop says my hard drive is at risk of failing JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

my laptop says my hard drive is at risk of failing
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I turn it on it says to back up my files and to go to this website
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Laptop Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: just that my laptop gets hot sometimes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you back up all your files and get a new hard drive for your computer, because the old hard drive is failing. Please let me know the make and model number of the computer, so that I can assist you better. AL so, let me know the age of the computer too. Thank you.S H E F I N