Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

My hp lap top won't boot just stays on to screen JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My hp lap top won't boot just stays on to screen
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get a black screen an than I can get to recovery but nothing works
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: I did drop it an the battery came out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It stays on a black screen wont boot I Can get to set up utility but than u don't no
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you help me
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Remote Tech Support + Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. First of all, please discharge your laptop completely as shown under:Turnoff the laptop.Disconnect the power cord.Now unplug the battery. You can turn it over to remove the battery.Hold down the power button on the laptop for 1 minute.Now, connect only power cord and restart it and tell me the outcome. I'm also ready to provide you phone support, please let me know. Thank you, ***** *****