Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I just received my laptop i set up and put a password, now

Customer Question

I just received my laptop i set up and put a password, now I am trying to get back in its not letting me. Its asking for a USB disk and I did not receive any kind of reset disk with it. What do I do?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your laptop?What's the error or message when entering your password? Are you sure you got the right password?Is it okay to reset the laptop fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?
Does your laptop have Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,