Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My aspire 4752 laptop screen is divided vertically in 2.both

Customer Question

my aspire 4752 laptop screen is divided vertically in 2.both halves show mirror image. Because of this restriction I cannot go into Safe Mode.I am operating in Windows 10
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir did you recently make any changes in display settings or update windows or display driver?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer, let me know when you would be online.