Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

My Lenovo laptop keeps restarting without me having to do

Customer Question

Hi my Lenovo laptop keeps restarting without me having to do it. It'll shut down in the middle of me doing something. What should I do ?
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well, in the middle of writing a paper, watching a video, or just looking up information, the screen goes black, the Lenovo logo pops up and then I have to re-sign into my laptop.
JA: Is there anything else the Laptop Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Also, I haven't had this laptop for a year and it's been doing this lately.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome.When did the problem start?Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin