Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

On my Toshiba laptop the screen has shifted to the right and

Customer Question

On my Toshiba laptop the screen has shifted to the right and I cannot move it back
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I open Google chrome the screen is not all visible. It has shifted to the right
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** to verify is the screen sideways?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The screen is normal. Just shifted to the right so I cannot access any controls
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another computer tech; I will help you with this.Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Is Internet Explorer program currently working fine?Does this issue only occur in the Chrome program? And/or in another program also? Or does it affect everything?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Solution #1:- When you are in the Google Chrome program, press at the same time the two keys Windows and Up Arrow on the keyboard, and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, click and hold the top bar at the top of the Google Chrome program, then drag it slowly to the left until it shows the way you want, then release.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.