Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I need help with a new HP printerJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I need help with a new HP printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I bought a new HP Officejet Pro 8625 yesterday , set it up & connected to my HP computer & it won' t print. I had a technician work on it for 2 hours today and it still won't print. I've already spent more than I paid for it!!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: Not, I used the disc provided and followed the instructions and have tried it three times with the help of the technician
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N