Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My lap JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

My lap
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I declined a Windows 10 upgrade, during the restoring process, my laptop failed to start up
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: Can you help me start my laptop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What version of windows do you currently have on your machine. Windows 7, Windows 8, or did it update to Windows 10 against your will? Also, when you shut the computer down and start it, do you ever get to the windows si gn in screen where it asks for your password? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.
Hello again, I havent heard back from you since you viewed my response. Do you still need assistance, thank you for your response. Dustin S.