Richard, Laptop Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I have a new laptop runjing windows 10. I need to use internet

Customer Question

I have a new laptop runjing windows 10. I need to use internet explorer 6 or higher to utilize a military card reader and it requires IE 6 or higher. I tried to download IE 6 and got a message saying "good news, you already have it." But I cant find it on the laptop. how can i access it?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt is saying this as your using a version higher then version 6. You wont be able to install version 6 on windows 10.To use internet explorer, press on the keyboard the windows key (the key with the windows logo too the left of ALT) and RType iniexplore.exepress enterThis opens internet explorerThen you can use this with your siteIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you