Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I connected my acer B296CL monitor to my macbook pro and the

Customer Question

i connected my acer B296CL monitor to my macbook pro and the very top menu of the apple is cut off and the tray at the bottom is too
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you've tried checking the settings in System Preferences -> Display, and it did not work?- Please click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on System Preferences. Then open Display., then while in the Display tab, press and hold the Option key on the keyboard while clicking on the Scaled option on the right of the item Resolution, then you can select each resolution numbers option until the display works best for you.- If needed, please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations: reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.