sjena1982
sjena1982, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a IT professional having more than 8 years of experience in this field ..
18133961

My toshiba satellite l55dt-a5253 won't charge I've just replaced

Customer Question

My toshiba satellite l55dt-a5253 won't charge I've just replaced the battery and ac plug. Not sure what the issue is it doesn't show being plugged in when I have it plugged in
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sjena1982 replied 7 months ago.
Hi , Welcome to Justanswer .. The issue seems to be in the DC power jack on the laptop . You can get one replacement part from below http://www.amazon.com/HARNESS-TOSHIBA-SATELLITE-L55DT-A5253-L55D-A5252/dp/B01CJBMPNC Let me know if any more info required .Thanks ,Satchi
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have the part ordered can I contact you back without getting charged if that is not the issue
Yes sure .. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I put the new dc power jack in and it is still not charging
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will say when it first started to go wrong the battery light was blinking. but after I put the new battery in it didn't do that but now the battery is dead and can't turn it on but after I installed the new dc power jack it still didn't do anything when. I plugged it in and I did try 2 different power supplies.
okay I See Then it might be more serious issue . First of all check the power adapter output voltage if its fine then the only issue I can say with motherboard itself . ThanksSatchi