Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I'm getting a pxe over IPV4ON message. It will be like that

Customer Question

I'm getting a pxe over IPV4ON message. It will be like that for awhile then say PXE over IP 6 then say no boot able device
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's a Toshiba laptop
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Laptop Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: It crashed and I tried to restart it this came up. That's about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Do you have any USB devices or CD/DVDs or SD cards plugged in? If so, remove them all.Power the computer right off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds then power it back on.While it's booting up have a look on the screen, on the bottom specifically, and see if it has a message like "Press F2 to enter Setup".Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin