Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a Toshiba satellite 10 laptop that is stuck in safe

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba satellite 10 laptop that is stuck in safe mode and I cannot connect to the web
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? When was the last time your Toshiba Satellite Windows 10 laptop was working fine?What's the error or message when connecting the laptop to your wi-fi / wireless network name?Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It has been sitting on a table since last fall. I have been ill for several months and the computer has just been sitting on the table. When I tried to start it it goes into safe mode and will not connect to the web.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can hard wire the PC to the router if necessary.
When you hardwire the laptop to the router, does internet work or not via cable connection?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will have to try
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have the correct cable to make the connection. The PC does not have a USB connection.
Do you have an extra Ethernet / network cable (not a USB cable)?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is the Ethernet cable I tried!
Sorry, do you mean there is not an Ethernet / network port located on the laptop? What's the model of your Toshiba laptop, such as c665-s5049? Please check at the bottom of it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am working on a connection
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not seem to have a double male cord
Do you have an ethernet / network cable that looks similar as in the website below:http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/network-sharing/280764d1379329070t-how-share-files-via-ethernet-cable-network_cable__350_mhz__cat_5e.jpg; (any color is fine)Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will have to give up on this communication Bye
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? Can we continue when you are available?We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know. Thank you.
Can we reset your laptop fresh, like brand-new? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.