Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My laptop is missing some updates. How do I get what I need

Customer Question

My laptop is missing some updates. How do I get what I need that is safe to put on my computer?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What website did you go to?How do you know your laptop is missing some updates?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Is there currently anything not working on your computer? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
That is a fake website / fake message; please close that website / message (and/or shut down / restart the computer.) No legitimate website would tell you to update your driver. Please do not download / install anything from any website that you do not know or that you are not expecting.- Update should already set to automatic on your computer For Windows computer, click on Start -> All programs -> Windows Update (or open Control Panel -> System and security / Windows Update) to check.- Is your computer currently working fine now? Or is there any issue?When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.