Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My laptop is missing some updates. How do I get what I need

Customer Question

My laptop is missing some updates. How do I get what I need that is safe to put on my computer?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What website did you go to?How do you know your laptop is missing some updates?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Is there currently anything not working on your computer? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
That is a fake website / fake message; please close that website / message (and/or shut down / restart the computer.) No legitimate website would tell you to update your driver. Please do not download / install anything from any website that you do not know or that you are not expecting.- Update should already set to automatic on your computer For Windows computer, click on Start -> All programs -> Windows Update (or open Control Panel -> System and security / Windows Update) to check.- Is your computer currently working fine now? Or is there any issue?When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.