Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a Toshiba lap top I have not been able to use because

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba lap top I have not been able to use because i can not remember the pass word that I put on it to turn it on. I hope you can help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the Toshiba model number.Is it the power on bios password ***** get?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think it is L855
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I found this writen on a pc of paper but I really do not know what bios is
let me know when do you get the password ***** off the computer and wait for 30 seconds and the power it on and let me know at what stage you get the password *****
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you have not satisfied my first question. asking another question is not a answer to anything
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this is what I have on my Toshiba , I can turn it on and at that point it prompts me for a pass word then shuts down after 2 attempts
post a picture of a the password ***** as well.