Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

After about 20 minutes

Customer Question

After about 20 minutes of downloading the Windows 10 upgrade, the laptop turned off and now will not power back on. Any suggestions?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Unplug the ac adapter from the Push and hold down the power button for 45 seconds and then release it.wait for 2 mins and then try connecting the ac adapter and battery and power on and let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Power button still not working.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Do you have a volt meter?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind. I can't afford this service. Thanks any Michelle.