Richard, Laptop Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I can not log in into Hotmail right now

Customer Question

I can not log in into Hotmail right now
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the message you get when you try to sign into your account?Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a Microsoft message telling me to try it later. Before getting the message, the log in page flashes for about 5 seconds
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Which internet browser are you using? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It has been that way since yesterday. I already paid 51$.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am using internet explorer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Please do the following in Internet Explorer Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files. Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset then restart and tell me if you can then sign in please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Working on it...
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you