Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I just had windows 10 loaded on my acer aspier and can not

Customer Question

I just had windows 10 loaded on my acer aspier and can not get it back on after it is put to sleep or turned off. what can i do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats it. It really never turns off . The only way to get it to turn back on is to unplug the power supply and remove the battery aand restart
JA: Anything else I can tell the Laptop Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, I think not
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What can you do to help me?
Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.
Did you upgrade to windows 10?