Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I cannot type on my other laptop computer. How can I fix it?

Customer Question

I cannot type on my other laptop computer. How can I fix it? Thanks.
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I think that has something to do the sticky key. I adjusted something on my laptop. Then I cannot type anymore.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Laptop Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: that's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the make and model number of your computer? Thank you.S H E F I N