Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

I got this new laptop and was folling google instructions using

Customer Question

i got this new laptop and was folling google instructions using my zte max phone now i am locked out of my phone please help me
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is someone going to help me im locked out of my phone i have a business to run here please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it says my sim card is locked
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there, The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card's unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK). You can obtain the PUK code from your cellular service provider.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not satisfied don't need your help and don't want to be charged 35 dollars for something you did not help me with this is my only response to you I went to get help elsewhere but thanks for feedback
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Glad I could help provide you with some feedback.Let me know if you need anything else.Don't forget to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time.Thanks,Pete.