Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

My desktop icons are very large and i tried to change the resolution

Customer Question

My desktop icons are very large and i tried to change the resolution but it didn't work
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my icon take up half the desktop and most of them i can't see on the bottom, i've tried everything i know and it didn't work
JA: Anything else I can tell the Laptop Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks