Brent Woolverton
Brent Woolverton,
Experience:  Network Security Analyst at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
93450282

How to bypass bios toshiba satellite click w35dt-a3300

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do I bypass the bios password
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brent Woolverton replied 8 months ago.

From my understanding you are booting into the BIOS screen? To bypass this double check to make sure your F2 key is not stuck then restart. You can also try to turn on your machine from being powered off and keep pressing the F12 key until you see a boot options screen. At that point use the arrow keys to highlight hard drive and press enter.

I am sorry, I did not see the second part of the question until I already answered. To reset a bios password ***** will need to contact Toshiba's technical support hotline and send your notebook in for repair. They will charge you a repair fee as this will not be covered by the warranty, Sorry for the bad news.

You can contact them at(###) ###-#### You will be asked your model and serial number of the product. This is often located under the battery.