Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My ASUS laptop is about 16 months old and worked fine until

Customer Question

My ASUS laptop is about 16 months old and worked fine until this morning. I turned it on and signed in, but no icons appear, just a black screen with my mouse arrow, it works. What can I do to see my program icons?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

What operating system is installed on the laptop? Windows 7/8/10

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my account and refund my payment of $20 by PayPal account.I tried to follow previous instructions and nt only did it not work, but I have to go have it repaired.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me how to terminate my account and refund my money as per the guarantee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I did not provide you any instructions for this issue. I have raised the refund request. Thank you.