Brent Woolverton
Brent Woolverton,
Experience:  Network Security Analyst at Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
93450282

My computer 't is italicized. I need to enter recovery

Customer Question

My computer don't is italicized . I need to enter recovery environment my lap top is Lenovo idea pad y700
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Brent Woolverton replied 8 months ago.
Turn the notebook off. Press the novo button located to the left of the power button on the front of the pc. Select Lenovo one key recovery system using the arrow keys then press enter. If you wish to format back to defaults click one key recovery then restore from initial backup and click next. Click start then yes. Warning. All of your data will be lost after this has been completed.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.

Prepare to spend up to $50 for the device. you might find cheaper ones.....but i recommend staying away from the bottom end $5-$20 devices.

Go for the $50 or above.

And the company Channel Master makes good products.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok so the novo button Odin the side of the laptop u have to uses paper clip to select it

Sorry, my last response was not meant for you.

Please disregard......sorry for the intrusion.

That is the novo button for your device.. I am sorry. the remainder of the steps should hold true.

Hello, Please advise if I can help you further with this process or if your issue has been resolved. Thank you.