Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Since you helped me previously, my fingerprint login no

Customer Question

Since you helped me previously, my fingerprint login no longer works. You disabled several programs that you said I didn't need to increase the speed. Can you tell me how to enable the program so I can use it again?
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Jason helped me on March 14th. Is he available to help me since he knew what I did?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Jason said I could contact him again without another charge if I had any problems. Is this correct since I'm having to talk to someone else? Also, he knows which programs he disabled, so will you be able to help me?

Sure we can help you on this matter, but I'm only a technical resource. Please contact JustAnswer Customer Service: Here is the link for it.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and here is also the phone number: 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What do you mean by I'm only a technical resource? That you can't help me or you don't know about being charged?

As I said above, please contact customer service.