Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

L am running win 8.1. l tried win 10 and my MS money program

Customer Question

l am running win 8.1. l tried win 10 and my MS money program 2006 would not run because of the lack of IE. l downloaded MSSunset but not yet installed it because l read that sunset will not import your ms money 6 files. l do not ever connect to any banking site with my personal banking program. I am 73 years old and have a problem with shaking hands. l must use the onscreen keyboard and click the letters. I am very slow.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sunset money deluxe will work on windows 10, and its free. We can also turn on internet explorer.

And sunset will indeed import your 2006 money files, the sunset version was the last version of MS money ever made, and its made specifically to work with older money files.

So we can get this working. The only question is how.

Would you prefer to have me connect to your windows 10 computer from here, get ms money sunset installed. Get internet explorer working, and then make sure t hat were able to import your money files into the new version. If I connect via secure remote session, I can do these things for you on screen directly.

Otherwise I would try and guide you through written help.

How would you prefer to work on this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.