Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I cannot get sound on my lap top. The sound icon located on

Customer Question

I cannot get sound on my lap top. The sound icon located on the bottom right of my screen has disapeared
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Thank you.

Which is the make and model of the laptop?

Are you using inbuilt speakers in the laptop or external speakers/headphones?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Speakers are built in. Hp. You may connect to my system.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Thank you but the secure remote assistance payment got failed could you please try once again.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

It still shows payment failed but i will do remote support in the mean time our customer care team will contact you to fix the payment issue

Please click on this link to start remote session http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79f6e34f-743c-438b-a6d0-0b632ef9b0be# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I still haven't got the access to your PC to check the sound issue,Is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Still haven't got the access to your PC.If you have trouble replying in this page due to payment issue please contact our customer care using this number :- 1.***-***-****

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
All m y info is corredt. Apparently we are not connecting. I'll try somewhere else.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

One moment.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

did you click on the remote support link and follow the instructions to get connected?

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

It seems like you are offline and i didn't get connected to your PC to check the sound issue so i am cancelling the remote support for now.Let me know once you are back online whether you want to continue?

Sincerely,