Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I cannot get sound on my lap top. The sound icon located on

Customer Question

I cannot get sound on my lap top. The sound icon located on the bottom right of my screen has disapeared
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Which is the make and model of the laptop?

Are you using inbuilt speakers in the laptop or external speakers/headphones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Speakers are built in. Hp. You may connect to my system.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you but the secure remote assistance payment got failed could you please try once again.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It still shows payment failed but i will do remote support in the mean time our customer care team will contact you to fix the payment issue

Please click on this link to start remote session http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79f6e34f-743c-438b-a6d0-0b632ef9b0be# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I still haven't got the access to your PC to check the sound issue,Is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Still haven't got the access to your PC.If you have trouble replying in this page due to payment issue please contact our customer care using this number :- 1.***-***-****

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All m y info is corredt. Apparently we are not connecting. I'll try somewhere else.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

One moment.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

did you click on the remote support link and follow the instructions to get connected?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you are offline and i didn't get connected to your PC to check the sound issue so i am cancelling the remote support for now.Let me know once you are back online whether you want to continue?

Sincerely,