Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Thanks to help. My Lenovo laptop will turn on, but, my

Customer Question

My name is***** for offering to help.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Lenovo laptop will turn on, but, my cursor is "frozen." Since I cannot move my cursor to the spot to insert my password.....I cannot access my laptop.
JA: Huh?
Customer: I do not use a mouse. My cursor is moved by a touch pad on the laptop.
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: Nothing else to share.
JA: Our top Laptop Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Laptop Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Laptop Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am when did this problem started also before this problem started did you install any new applications or update windows?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Also please let me know the model and serial of the laptop which you can find on the bottom of the laptop?