Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Windows 8.1 screen is turned sideways. How to get it back to

Customer Question

windows 8.1 screen is turned sideways. How to get it back to normal?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Up Arrow on the keyboard in order to rotate the screen back to normal.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Another method: Right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen mode, then click on option Screen resolution. Then for the item Orientation, set it to the option Landscape, then click OK at bottom, and click on Yes to confirm, and check.

- Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open, then there, open Appearance and Personalization / Display, then click on option Adjust resolution on the left. Then for the item Orientation, set it to the option Landscape, then click OK at bottom, and confirm Yes, and check.

- If you still need help with this issue, or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,