Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

I upgraded my computer to windows 10 and it wouldn't let me

Customer Question

I upgraded my computer to windows 10 and it wouldn't let me do my online banking so I told my computer to go back to windows 8.1. It failed and shut off. When I turn it on it gives me a error code 0xc0000225
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: While in windows 10 my computer wanted me to upgrade to a Radon driver so I did before I tried to go back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Laptop Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

By online banking you mean visit the bank website(by launcing browser like internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox or google chrome) and login into your bank account. Right.

Do you have Windows 8.1 dvd?

Do you have very important data/files on this computer? OR it is already backed up?

Is it okay to restore it to factory settings.

What is the make of this computer? HP, Dell, Acer, Toshiba or other.

Please follow these steps once:

Turn off the laptop.
Disconnect the power cord.
Now unplug the battery. You can turn it over to remove the battery.
Hold down the power button on the laptop for 1 minute.
Now, connect only power cord and restart it.

If this does not fix the issue, please let me know.

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****