Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

The technician wasn't able to resolve the issue after 3

Customer Question

The technician wasn't able to resolve the issue after 3 1/2 hours! Do I still pay for it?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I was not able to remote in because you never ran the remote application. Please, go back to the original question and continue there. Post a message there when you are ready.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just spent 3 1/2 hours with a person named Arnold under case number ***** He said that the Neat program I had was corrupted but was able to correct it. However, it still did not resolve the issue of Windows continually closing the Neat program every 2 minutes. Arnold mentioned that it was a Windows issue so I have to take my computer to someone else who can help me with Windows. Prior to all this, I gave my credit card information purchasing a monthly plan plus $29 for someone to remote into my computer. Please advise
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I purchased the $38/monthly with 7 day free trial, yet still had to pay $5 plus $29. I read that if the issue was not resolved, I didn't have to pay the balance of $33? I'm very frustrated and disappointed. This is not what I expected.