GeekGal
GeekGal, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree and 15+ years experience supporting both Mac and windows laptops
76665483

My laptop has become unstable and will not open Chrome

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

There could be many reasons for this. One of the most common is a virus, spyware, or malware. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

I have uploaded a pdf file with detailed instructions in case you'd prefer to thoroughly clean your computer yourself. These instructions will work for you if you have Windows 7, 8/8.1, or 10. If you have a different operating system, please let me know.

If this information has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

.