Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I purchased a number of Toshiba products last year in

Customer Question

I purchased a number of Toshiba products last year in October and I have 2 problems. The wireless mouse I purchased has never worked correctly, The pointer on the screen acts as if it has Parkinson's disease. I can control it for a little while and then it will go crazy. I can gain control temporarily and then it will happen again. I can let the mouse sit untouched and the pointer moves radically around on its own. The second problem is mouse related also. Just recently It has happened that after I log on and get through the password ***** I lose control of the mouse pointer by using the keyboard or actually the area just below the keyboard (do not know proper name of that area). Can you help me.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Cris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Could I offer you a secure remote connection, this will allow me to log into your PC and resolve you issue.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not wish to pay another $26. If that is the case I would prefer to stop this procedure right now and refund thepaidamount back to my credit card.
Expert:  Cris replied 10 months ago.

ok