Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

My Acer One AOD250 is toast; it hasn't worked properly. The

Customer Question

My Acer One AOD250 is toast; it hasn't worked properly for years. The "hidden" erecovery partition is missing. The Acer-bought system and recovery discs don't work, and now it won't boot (I get the message that the bootmgr is missing). I've spent countless hours trying to get this thing to work. Do I toss it out the window and hope it doesn't hurt anything on its way down, or is there any hope of my salvaging it?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Sorry to hear about your problem, there might be a work around by booting off of those DVDs, assuming the Harddrive is not toast. Let me know when you have time to talk, or i can give you a call.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** decided to toss it off the roof.
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Well, I did the best I can....Sorry you got straitened. If you may, can you please take the time to rate my service in the upper right hand corner of your screen? I do this for a living, so it is great appreciated. And if think I don't deserve a positive rating, please let it blank.