Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have an Acer Iconia -1 710 SNID: 33104719634. Out of

Customer Question

I have an Acer Iconia B-1 710 SNID: *********** Out of nowhere it has a numeric keypad lock on it. I did not put it there, have no idea even how many digits it wants...I have tried everything and pretty much know I must return it to factory status via plugging into another laptop. I REALLY do not want to tackle this, and local tech guys wanna charge a lot to do this. I have really uot used this tab a whole lot, and it seems there MUST be a way to over ride this. Since my warranty period is over -by not really that much, BTW. Nobody at Acer or n e where else will even speak to me. I truly hope THIS is not the case with this system. I obviously, have never used it. Thank you, rls.
***@******.***
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.