Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194. Yesterday I did

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Satellite C855-S5194. Yesterday I did something - who knows what? - and the entire desktop turned sideways - to the right. I can't figure out how to get it right side up. I went to the start-up screen, but haven't found a remedy.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press Alt, Ctrl and UP ARROW keys on your keyboard together. Or pres and hold the ALt and CTRL keys, then press the UP ARROW key without releasing the other keys.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question: I signed up for a free three day trial. Will I still be charged $55???
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that I cannot say anything about the payment or subscription. Please contact our customer support at 1-***-***-****.

Are you able to resolve the issue by following the instructions I have given?

Thank you!
S H E F I N