Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Forgot my HDD password gateway M7315u. What can I do to

Customer Question

forgot my HDD password ***** my gateway M7315u. What can I do to restore my laptop?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. You have 2 options to have this password ***** or bypassed. First, you can try password ***** online with some small fee to generate a master password ***** your laptop. If master passwords don't work for your laptop, then you need to send the laptop to the authorize service center since they have their tools to clear the password.

To give the #1 option a try, please try to enter a random wrong password ***** times in a row. Did you get an error code or a hash code?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess