Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My friend has a toshiba laptop and its stuck on the please

Customer Question

my friend has a toshiba laptop and its stuck on the please wait screen how do I get it off that without bringing it to factory reset
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, while at the stuck screen, please press and HOLD down the Power button for atleast 30 seconds (even after the screen has turned off), and then release the button.

Next, press the Power button one more time to turn the laptop back on - it should boot up all right this time.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back to me below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Please update me on the results when you can - if the issue is still not resolved, do make sure to reply back to me below. Otherwise, a positive rating (at the top of this page) would be much appreciated. Thanks!