Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My name is ***** ***** and i have a lenovo yoga model 20332

Customer Question

Customer: hello my name is ***** ***** and i have a lenovo yoga model 20332 and it wont boot up i tried using the one button recovery it brings up the menu i select recover and it looks like its doing something then it just tries to boot flashes a blue screen that i think says pc ran into a problem and idk after that it flashes really fast but then it tries to reboot and its a never ending cycle lol
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i mean thats all the laptop does lol and it asks me for a password (wich i dont know) to enter the bios menu so idk wtf to do now lol
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. When you turn on the device now, can you please tell me what exactly happens?

Does it boot but is locked to the BIOS screen prompting for password?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess