Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a c50 satellite pro Toshiba laptop and cannot

Customer Question

I have a c50 satellite pro Toshiba laptop and cannot remember my bios password ***** can i get back into my laptop and I need the master password to get by it so I can never reset a bios password again the laptop is only 8 months old
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Toshiba c55 b5 100 and it have tried many passwords I have had it into two shops in as many days and they cannot clear the cmos to get by the password it is a new laptop and I really need it
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Toshiba laptops are extremely difficult difficult to clear without the assistance of Toshiba tech support. I can provide you with that information if you like?