Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Toshiba satellite C855 will not boot up. power light on. Was

Customer Question

Toshiba satellite C855 will not boot up. White power light on. Was doing a check on the C drive, computer stopped at11%. Pressed power and it will not reboot now
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Do you hear any beep sound, when you try to power on the laptop ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sounds, the screen briefly showed a blue screen with a horizontal smiling face, then back to the black screen.

Sorry for the late reply, please reply me back if you want to continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHy was I charged the full amount? I received no help from you guys. Last correspondence was someone asking me if I heard a beep. You advertise satifaction guaranteed. Please refund the money paid. Because of the delay, I sought help elsewhere and the machine is now running. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wanting $20.00 sounds like a scam, already charged $37.00 for what? Very dissatisfied.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I believe this issue can be handled via written support only. The only way you would need to pay more is if we decided that phone support, or remote support would be a better option.

before I begin to help you repair this issue, can you verify whether you want to continue with the support process for the original fee you agreed to, at this time?

thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I need no further assistance. Due to the fact no one responed for quite some time, I was forced to find help elsewhere because I use the Computer for my Job. Your business advertises "Satifaction Guaranteed" I am not satisfied at all. Your company deducted $37.00 from our account without authorization. Because in the beginning I was asked if I would be willing to pay that amount if the problem was fixed, resolved. Your company had nothing to do with it being resolved, therefore I did not authorize the withdrawal.. Please credit my account with this money. Thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood.

The only thing I can do for you at this point is send you to our refund request link. Here you go~

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund