Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I cannot get into my computer a laptop
, when I tunr

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** i cannot get into my computer a laptop
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I tunr lap top on the only thing I se is the hp and the circle going around for the past 24 hours
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Laptop Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Please provide details as to what has happend, when the last time you could get on and whats changed.