Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I have a Toshiba satellite c55-B5299 that I bought at

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba satellite c55-B5299 that I bought at hhgregg about 5 months ago. Its worked really well for me except, when II plugged it in last night, it didn't charge at all. Today I tried plugging it in and the orange charging light came on then flickered off after a few minutes. I tried this at 3 different plugs and the same thing happened each time. I can't turn my laptop on and I don't know what to do now. I need help please
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

If you wiggle the cord next to the laptop where it's plugged into, do you see the power light come on briefly indicating that it's charging?
I'm afraid it's a hardware issue with the power cord itself or the receiving end on the laptop. What's the serial number, is it still under warranty?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.