Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I would like a manual sent to me because I lost mine and

Customer Question

I would like a manual sent to me because I lost mine and this is a new laptop and don't understand what I am doing.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please let me know the manufacturer and model details of the printer.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not talking about a printer I am talking about my Asus laptop I have a warranty on it it is only 1 month old and I am asking for a manual to be sent to me at no charge. Will you please do this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The number of the Asus is X553mmSeries(###) ###-####html
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Year 2015

Hello Sir, we have a fee for our services. If you are ready to pay, we can continue and I will find and send the manual to you. If you are not willing to pay, please inform me. Then I can close this question.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No it should be easy enough to figure out how to send a manual in the mail.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just give me the Asus phone number and I will call them myself it should only take 2 minutes.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jins, am I talking to a representative of Asus?

Sorry sir, we are not representing Asus. This is Justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields. We are charging for our service. If you are willing to pay, we can go forward. If you are here accidentally, we can close this thread.

Regards

Jins