Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have two (3) MacBookPro's and two of them act like they

Customer Question

I have two (3) MacBookPro's and two of them act like they want to any time they want to.
I wonder if there is a way that I can purchase software that will do a "complete check" of my laptops to include virus, and any other kind of malware infection.
When ever I start two of my laptops, MBP's, it takes awhile for there desktop to be ready, in other words, they are running VERY slow. My warranties have expired since they are 3-4 years old. can one of your specialist take control of my laptops, one at a time and fix what ever is wrong ?? Thank you so very much, I know it will not be free and I am ready to pay.
Johnny G*** ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Are you talking with me from the same computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Would you like me to remote in and work on the issue directly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is it possible for you to take control of my laptop, run tests on it, I feel that there must be more than one problem so that is why I would like some body to see what is going on.

Yes sure!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that means $ 50.00 PLUS $ 20.00 ?

The remote support will cost you an additional 20$.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well so far, the only help you have given me is to charge me $ 50.00, $ 20.00 for telephone assistance, and now an additional $ 20.00 for your remote support. How much more will it cost me for when AND if you decide to help me ? Don't think I should be charged for anything as I have not been helped with my problems.

telephone support is optional. You have not been charged for that.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please tell me the real truth, is there a REAL supervisor on duty I can "chat" with without having to pay more and more money and can I chat with him/her right now ?

I am the one to fix your computer.

Please click this link to download the remote tool: http://tinyurl.com/q7dwcks
Save the file first, then open it up. You will be provided with an ID and password, reply back with the same.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That was NOT my question. I asked if there was a real supervisor I could talk with right now.

I am a technical guy who will deal with your issue.

If you've any questions regarding the payment then you can talk with our customer support.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did NOT ask who was going to try to fix my problems. IT NOW SEEMS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM ASKING. THAT I WANT TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISIOR , A REAL SUPERVISIOR. MAYBE YOU ARE NOT AS QUALIFIED AS YOU THINK YOU ARE AND YOU ARE AFRAID THAT AFTER I SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISIOR, YOUR JOB MIGHT BE OFFERED TO A REAL TECH THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT A CUSTOMER WANTS. NOT TO WORRY, I CAN SEND A COPY OF YOURS AND MINE CONVERSATION TO A CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS

I have sent this conversation to our customer service department.

They will take care.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I GUESS YOU DID NOT LIKE MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU. I'VE ALWAYS HEARD "THE TRUTH HURTS." MAYBE YOU NOW HAVE DECIDED YOU DO NOT WANT TO ASSIST ME. THATS ALRIGHT, MAYBE I'LL TRY AGAIN AND MAYBE I'LL HAVE BETTER LUCK IN MY NEXT SEARCH FOR A TECHNICIAN THAT UNDERSTANDS WHAT I ASK FOR. IN THE MEAN TIME, HAVE A GOOD DAY.

I am always there to help you. Even now I am ready to help you.

If you want to talk to our supervisors. The customer service department can only help you.

If you want to continue, please let me know. I'll set up a remote session and start working on the issue.