Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have inadvertently deleted the program from my Toshiba 1TB

Customer Question

I have inadvertently deleted the program from my Toshiba 1TB external Hard Drive Which I had intended to use a backup for my HP ProBook 6540b notebook.
The Model is DTP110 1TB
Part Number HDTP110AK3AA
Serial Number 15U3P280T64
Are you able to direct me to a link to replace the deleted program please?
Terry Roach ***@******.***
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

You may re-download the original software for your Toshiba external hard drive, using the following link:

http://support.toshiba.com/sscontent?contentId=3044104

Save the ZIP file to your system, and then open up the file. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a location of your choice, and then run the Setup.exe file listed in the extracted contents to install the software accordingly.

If you need further help with this issue, please reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service at the top of this page, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, do you still need help with this issue? If so, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Thank you.