Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

After attempted update of Kaperske system, windows 10 would

Customer Question

After attempted update of Kaperske system, windows 10 would not start on my Aspire V5 laptop?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma'am when you say windows 10 wont start do you mean its showing the windows 10 loading screen or does it goes to the windows 10 login screen and then it wont go any further?

What is the full model of the laptop?(which you can find on the bottom of the laptop)

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.